The Journal of Ben Uchida: Dear America by Barry Denenburg(review) The Giver by Lois Lowry(review)
- Moribito: Guardian Spirit by Nahoko Uehashi
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie
- Sisterhood on the Mic by E-Fierce
- What Would Emma Do? by Eileen Cook
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
If you are doing NaNoWriMo, what are you working on? If you are going to do NaNoReaMo, what books are you choosing to read? Share your thoughts in the comments section.